Fixed in 12.10

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to vinagre in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/985101

Title:
  fails to save credentials

Status in “vinagre” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  * I connect to a remote computer running RealVNC via its ip address. 
  * I am asked to enter the password (no username)
  -> I enter the correct password and select the option to save this credential

  Expected outcome: next time I connect to this site I do not have to reenter 
the password
  Actual outcome: next time I connect to this site the password is not saved 
and I must reenter it.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: vinagre 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0.0-17.30-generic 3.0.22
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-17-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Apr 18 18:18:15 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LC_TIME=en_GB.utf8
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_GB.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: vinagre
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-14 (187 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/vinagre/+bug/985101/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to