oneiric have reached EOL now ; closing that report. Feel free to report
against a newer version if needed, with ubuntu-bug

** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: software-center-agent

** Changed in: canonical-identity-provider

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Software center doesn't work after LP accounts merge

Status in Canonical SSO provider:
  Invalid
Status in Online service used by software center:
  Invalid
Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Some time ago my LP account diverged for some reason. I was unaware of
  that problem and I kept using all the services. It looks like software
  center used 'ivoks-y' account for my purchases. Later I realized I
  have multiple accounts and have merged them into 'ivoks' account.

  Now, when I try installing previously purchased applications in
  Software Center, it still sets private PPA repositories with 'ivoks-y'
  username. By manually replacing username with 'ivoks' I can install
  the package I purchased before the merge.

  It seems that Software Center doesn't keep track of merged Launchpad
  accounts.

  Package: software-center 5.0.2ubuntu0.1
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64
  CheckboxSubmission: dfc057e825a9177f1e0355d98003b324
  CheckboxSystem: bb422ca46d02494cdbc459927a98bc2f