Hi Thomas,
sorry, I'm only using LTS releases so I'm still on 12.04 here:

$ dpkg-query -W resolvconf
resolvconf      1.63ubuntu16

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-pptp in Ubuntu.

  It's impossible to ignore VPN provided DNS servers

Status in “network-manager-pptp” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a desktop Precise installation with a normal dnsmasq installed,
  so I disabled the nm-spawned dnsmasq instance from
  NetworkManager.conf.

  I create a VPN connection in Network Manager without specifying any DNS
servers. When I connect to it, I get:
  $ cat /var/run/dnsmasq/resolv.conf
  nameserver 150.140.1.4
  nameserver 150.140.1.25
  nameserver 127.0.0.1
  nameserver 194.63.238.4
  nameserver 8.8.8.8

  I want to ignore the first two entries which are provided by my VPN.
  So I go to the VPN connection editor and I declare DNS=127.0.0.1. But
  again I get the same /var/run/dnsmasq/resolv.conf, so my DNS server
  entry there is completely ignored by network-manager and/or
  resolvconf.

  How can I tell Network Manager and/or resolvconf to ignore the DNS
  servers provided by my VPN connection?