** Tags added: i686

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.

  Greeter: Need to enter password twice and does not remember me

Status in Unity Greeter:
  New
Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:

  On a 13.04 desktop system with all updates, I always have to enter my
  password twice at the desktop login (unity-greeter).

  In detail:
  * Machine boots, and presents me with the greeter.

  Expected behaviour: I am able to select between my name (remembered from the
last login) and “guest session”.
  Actual behaviour: I can only choose between “login” and “guest session”, with
the latter being preselected.

  * I choose login, enter my user name, and then my password.

  Expected behaviour: I get logged in.
  Actual behaviour: The greeter switches back to “guest session”, but this time
showing my full name above that, instead of “login”.

  * I choose my name and enter the password *again*. Now I finally get
  logged in.

  This is really annoying. And I even have to enter the correct password
  in both tries! If I enter the wrong password at the first prompt,
  everything starts over from the beginning.