** Changed in: gnome-utils
       Status: New => Fix Released

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-utils in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/787678

Title:
  Disk Usage Analyzer (baobab) does not sort remote folder by size

Status in gnome-utils - GNOME Desktop Utilities:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-utils” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: gnome-utils

  1 - I invoked Disk Usage Analyzer and selected Analyzer, Scan Remote
  Folder. I set the Service Type to SSH and supplied the necessary
  information to scan a folder on my Ubuntu 10.04 server.  The folder is
  scanned as expected. However, if I click on the top of the Size column
  in the results the sub-folders are not sorted correctly by size. They
  seem to be displayed randomly.

  2 - I then scanned a folder on the PC which which running Disk Usage
  Analyzer.  The sub-folders are correctly sorted by size.

  3 - I again selected Analyzer, Scan Remote Folder. I set the Service
  Type to SSH and supplied the necessary information to scan the same
  folder as in step 2 above (on the PC which is running the Disk Usage
  Analyzer).  In this case the sort by sub-folder size does not work.
  Same symptoms as when I scanned a remote server.  The sub-folder sizes
  seem to be listed randomly.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  Package: gnome-utils 2.30.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-31.61-generic 2.6.32.32+drm33.14
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-31-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue May 24 12:38:44 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100429)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-utils

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-utils/+bug/787678/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to