We're using Ubuntu's plug for Wacom tablets, retargeting the bug
accordingly.

** Project changed: elementaryos => gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: switchboard

  unable to properly calibrate wacom tablet

Status in Switchboard System Settings:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to calibrate my cintiq, it always results in the cursor
  being offset/oversensitive. How it's offset and by how much seems to
  depend.

  In its current borked configuration, when I move the cursor left and
  right, it drifts away from its intended position towards the screen
  edges, lining up with the pen tip about 1/3rd from the screen's left
  edge.

  In an earlier attempt, the vertical movement became messed up, with
  the cursor being stuck at the bottom of the screen until I moved the
  pen towards the top, where the cursor would suddenly jumped to the
  screen center and behave as if my screen was half its actual height.

  These effects are (understandably) exaggerated when I have my
  secondary monitor plugged in.