Launchpad has imported 2 comments from the remote bug at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=67535.

If you reply to an imported comment from within Launchpad, your comment
will be sent to the remote bug automatically. Read more about
Launchpad's inter-bugtracker facilities at
https://help.launchpad.net/InterBugTracking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-07-30T13:03:13+00:00 Björn Michaelsen wrote:

When access to forms with Forms/Subforms combination (Parent-Child
Relationship) the parent record display fine but the subform data
display takes long time (4 secs before update to 40 secs with the
upgrade)

I changed from 4.0.2 (official repository) to downlodable 4.0.3 and turn worst.
I changed ODBC and drivers from MySQL and the same result.
I reinstall MySQL server to avoid DB-Tables perfomance issues.
I checked CPU usage and almost takes 100% when navigated thru records

I had to downgrade to LO 3.6.6 version and works as expected (as long as
Ubuntu 12.04).

At present time I use:

Ubuntu release 13.04
MySQL 5.5.31

Reply at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1185463/comments/1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 2013-07-30T13:04:13+00:00 Björn Michaelsen wrote:

see downstream bug for details

Reply at:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1185463/comments/2


** Changed in: df-libreoffice
       Status: Unknown => New

** Changed in: df-libreoffice
   Importance: Unknown => Medium

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1185463

Title:
  LibreOffice 4.0.2 / 4.0.3 /4.1.0 very slow when access forms with
  Parent-Child (subform) relationships

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  New
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Several days ago I upgrade from Ubuntu 12.04 to 13.04.
  Original repositories changes releases of LibreOffice and updated it

  When access to forms with Forms/Subforms combination (Parent-Child
  Relationship) the parent record display fine but the subform data
  display takes long time (4 secs before update to 40 secs with the
  upgrade)

  I changed from 4.0.2 (official repository) to downlodable 4.0.3 and turn 
worst.
  I changed ODBC and drivers from MySQL and the same result.
  I reinstall MySQL server to avoid DB-Tables perfomance issues.
  I checked CPU usage and almost takes 100% when navigated thru records

  I had to downgrade to  LO 3.6.6 version and works as expected (as long
  as Ubuntu 12.04).

  At present time I use:

  Ubuntu release 13.04
  MySQL 5.5.31

  Any Ideas?

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/df-libreoffice/+bug/1185463/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to