Public bug reported:

1. When I log in to unity the mouse cursor disappears.
2. It is however visible in gnome3 sessions.
3. Mouse cursor is visible in applications like software center and firefox but
is invisible on the menu bar and unity bar as well as the unity desktop as well
as on toolbars and menu bars of software centre window.
4. Tried to reset unity but no change.
5. Did not have the problem with unity in 12.10 nor had it in 13.04 initial
release.
6. Facing the problem since the last upgrade of unity.

Regards

Rahul Palkar

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Mouse cursor disappears on log in to unity.

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu: