> You told to run
> ./onboard
> in the source directory for a first test. This started only a short 
> portion of the new code but also a lot of the installed old code, 
Right, I didn't mention this. The single instance check just shows an already 
running Onboard if it exists. Quit Onboard before to avoid this, or do 
something like
killall onboard; ./onboard

> Now I installed all the three newly generated .deb files and the 
> mouse click emulation works correctly.
There should be only two deb files actually, onboard_*.deb and 
onboard-data_*.deb. Also you don't need to have python3-virtkey installed 
anymore.

> The stuck button (comment #17) I got when pressing the
>  double-click emulation key in Onboard.
OK, not middle or right click, that's good. The other click buttons haven't 
changed and might still stay activated until you click them again, or they time 
out after 15s.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to onboard in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1210575

Title:
  Right-click emulation of Onboard does not work

Status in Onboard on-screen keyboard:
  New
Status in “onboard” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  If I turn on the mouse button mode of onboard I get some additional
  keys where one is a mouse pointer pointing to the upper right. This
  issupposed to emulate the right mouse button on the touch screen. I
  have clicked this key via the touch screen and then clicked on the
  desktop background. Only after a second click reveals the appropriate
  right-click menu. For a terminal window I do not get the right-click
  menu at all.

  I am using current Saucy with the standard Unity desktop and onboard
  from the Onboard PPA: ppa:onboard/ppa.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/onboard/+bug/1210575/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to