Public bug reported:

When installing BETA 2, in the end of the installation, when tries to
install grub, it will not be able to recognize where to put grub and it
will report an error! I've a HP Envy 17 with two HDs set as RAID 0.  The
correct device in my case is /dev/dm-0

If I do not build the RAID, it will work fine but with a hardware RAID it will
fail!
Yes, you can enter the map manually... but never the less, if it is possible to
fix it it will be better! ;)

lspci
00:1f.2 RAID bus controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 82801 SATA RAID
Controller (rev 04)

Hardware specification:
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/se/sv/ho/WF06b/321957-321957-3329744-3995710-3995710-5046243-5095801.html?jumpid=oc_r1002_sesv&lang=sv&cc=se

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

  Installation will not recognise driver to install grub

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu: