Anton Veretenenko (anton.veretenenko): You can buy me a new laptop every
time my internal right button on my computer needs to be switched!

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Right-click should not pre-light first option, too easy to
  accidentally select the first Context-menu option.

Status in GTK+ GUI Toolkit:
  Confirmed
Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  In Progress
Status in “gtk+2.0” package in Ubuntu:

  When I right click in nautilus, the context menu appear. If I right
  click on a menu item, the function of that menu item is performed.
  This is very annoying, because when the context menu appears, the
  mouse is at the first menu item, so if you accidentally right click
  two times, you will surely perform the function of the first menu
  item! Everytime I right click in desktop, i probably create a new
  Folder!

  I think there maybe 2 solutions to this:
  - To perform the function of a menu item, only left click is allowed.
  - When the user right click, the context menu will appear at a bit lower
position, so the mouse will not be at the first menu item.