   Pressing power button turns off the PC ignoring the presence of another
session manager

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Power Button: Shut down without confirmation

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using Saucy with the standard Unity desktop on the Lenovo
  Thinkpad Twist convertible ultrabook (Intel Core i7).

  Problem is that if I press the power button, the device immediately
  shuts down, without confirmation dialog. There should be a dialog
  asking whether to shut down, reboot, lock screen, suspend, or log out,
  at least in the laptop mode. In tablet mode it should suspend
  immediately (see bug 1213218).