Package: xserver-xorg-video-radeon 1:7.2.0-0ubuntu6
Date: Mon Sep 16 20:59:55 2013
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Alpha amd64 (20130902.1)
MarkForUpload: True
SourcePackage: xserver-xorg-video-ati

** Affects: xserver-xorg-video-ati (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug saucy

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-ati in Ubuntu.

  DisplayPort monitor is blank after unplug/replug or switch off/on

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-ati” package in Ubuntu:

  I have two Dell U2711 monitors plugged into a HD7750 card. One monitor
  is connector via DisplayPort, the other via DVI. If I switch the
  monitors off then on again the monitor connected via DisplayPort
  displays a blank screen. The DVI monitor works correctly. I have to
  reboot the machine to get the DisplayPort monitor working again. This
  problem did not occur with 13.04.