I don't think small windows is a feature of chromium-browser. Even your
window decorations are miniature, and Chromium doesn't control those.

This has to be a feature of the compositing manager or window manager.

Marking Incomplete for chromium-browser, in case there's some help I can
provide to Cinnamon authors, but they should look at this instead.

** Project changed: chromium => cinnamon-desktop

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1211258

Title:
  chromium launches in mini window

Status in Cinnamon:
  New
Status in The Linux Mint Distribution:
  New
Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Did a fresh install of mint 15 cinnemon,  installed chrome via the
  software manager. Every time i start chrome, it launches in a mini
  window(not just a small windows that I can maximize, but maximized
  windows, just everything is resized) See attached screenshot.

  I also found other people reporting this bug on mint and ubuntu.

  When I launch chromium for the second time, it will launch in a normal
  window.

  Only fix I found is setting a startpage in chromium. easy fix, but it
  should work out of the box.

  I am using a lenovo b590 laptop.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinnamon-desktop/+bug/1211258/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to