   Unable to sync between computers

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  "Sync between computers" in Ubuntu Software Center not working.

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu Software Center doesn't show any of my other systems on the
  "Sync between computers" option. It says to click on "Sync between
  computers" option on my other machine, but when I do that nothing
  happens. I'm running 13.04 64bit on both my machines.