Okay, so what I generally do in cases like this where there are multiple
lengthy logs, is to go through each, pull out any events that are
notable, or will help investigate this further and annotate the events
as needed. I will then upload them as  attachments here, and cross
reference them for any common links. The common links will then
(hopefully) illuminate what the issue is. The one good thing about
having an issue like this with CUPS, is that CUPS is excellent about
logging every event that happened before, during and after the print
job. I'm about half way done with the logs and should have them finished
and partially cross referenced by tonight (7/30).

Quinn Balazs

Packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Prints to DYMO LabelWriter 450 are cut by prints to OKI printer

Status in “cups” package in Ubuntu:

  I have 2 printers attached to my work station: DYMO LabelWriter 450 for
printing labels and OKI B410d for printing invoices.
  My business environment sends 2 jobs at about the same time, one to print a
label and one to print the invoice.

  After moving to 13.04 sometimes I see that labels printing is stopped in the
middle (only half of the label gets out of the printer), the DYMO's print queue
shows that the job is "Held" for some reason.
  When I manually resume the held job the label is printed again on the second
half of the label and first half of the next label, thus wasting 2 label pages
in that case.

  It's hard to reproduce, but it happens pretty frequently when printing
  to both of the printers.

  There is another symptom that I think is related to the same issue:
  Rarely the prints are not coming out at all and than I can see in print
queues that jobs sizes are with smaller sizes than I can generally see there.
  That happens for both of the printers from time to time, probably current
printing job is cut by the new one.

  Couldn't reproduce the problem when printing only to 1 printer at a
  time and waiting for all the jobs to come out before printing to the
  other.

  There was no problem on 11.10 to print to both of the printers at the
  same time.