BTW, I take a look at the latest signon-plugin-oauth2-0.17 for 13.10 but
the code is the same with 13.04. Hoping it's verified and fixed in
13.10.

Thanks,
Shu

Packages, which is subscribed to signon-plugin-oauth2 in Ubuntu.

  invalid network proxy setting for oauth2

Status in “signon-plugin-oauth2” package in Ubuntu:

  1. I'm behind a company proxy, which only accept HTTP, HTTPS, FTP proxy
settings. I've already have those set correctly.
  2. When I tried to add Google online account, I can get into Google's login
and authorization page. But after I click "Accept", the page becomes blank and
no further action will be taken. No matter how long you wait or just cancel it,
the account cannot be added.

  I've root caused the issue and will update it below.

  Can you folks take a look if it makes senses?