still an issue - no battery indicator - 11.10 alpha 1 with all updates

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-icon-theme in Ubuntu.

  battery indicator is not displayed in oneiric

Status in “gnome-icon-theme” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “ubuntu-mono” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-icon-theme” source package in Oneiric:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-power-manager” source package in Oneiric:
  Invalid
Status in “ubuntu-mono” source package in Oneiric:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Using unity and unity-2d, I cannot see the battery indicator. It does
  not appear when the power cord is plugged in or unplugged.
  Notifications do appear when I change the cord.

  There is a space in the indicator area, and I can use my keyboard to
  find an empty menu in that space, but this might be my missing
  bluetooth menu.

  Package: indicator-applet (not installed)
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.0-1.2-generic-pae 3.0.0-rc3
  Uname: Linux 3.0-1-generic-pae i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Thu Jun 23 10:43:42 2011
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: indicator-applet
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-06-10 (12 days ago)