Public bug reported:

We would like to replace the current ringtone and notification sounds on
13.10 mobile.

Please refer to this spreadsheet for the .ogg assets and names (that are
shown in the listview UI):

https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AopDFgMIpgKldEJzcTc1ZmdmTDlrTDl5T2syVHZpUGc&usp=sharing

For FFE:

We'd like to get this in for 13.10 because the current ringtones and
notification sounds are not fit for purpose

** Affects: ubuntu-sounds (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-sounds in Ubuntu.

  New ringtone and notification sounds for 13.10 mobile

Status in “ubuntu-sounds” package in Ubuntu: