Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon Oct 14 15:07:14 2013
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release amd64
(20130213)
MarkForUpload: True
SourcePackage: libreoffice

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug precise running-unity

  Writer freezes when trying to mark the final word of a document using
  CTRL+SHIFT+Right Arrow

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  (1) Ubuntu release:
  Release:      12.04

  (2) Package version:
  Installiert: 1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4
    Kandidat:    1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4
    Versionstabelle:
   *** 1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4 0
          500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       1:3.5.4-0ubuntu1.1 0
          500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise-security/main amd64
Packages
       1:3.5.2-2ubuntu1 0
          500 http://de.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ precise/main amd64 Packages

  (3)
  With CTRL+SHIFT+Right Arrow, you are able to mark a text word by word.

  (4)
  When coming to the end of a longer document (in  my case 272 pages), Writer
freezes as soon as you want to mark the final word of the document. (It does
not depend on the word or its format, as far as I can see; the error is
reproducible in my document. I'm afraid I can't provide my document as it's
confidential.

  Package: libreoffice-writer 1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.5.0-41.64~precise1-generic 3.5.7.21
  Uname: Linux 3.5.0-41-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.5