** Description changed:

  There is long delay about 18 seconds from the time I click on a post in
  feed and when images are start to load (if they are progresive jpgs I
  see them loading after that time).

- using Xubuntu 13.04 and Liferea 1.8.10
+ using 64-bit Xubuntu 13.04 and Liferea 1.8.10

** Description changed:

  There is long delay about 18 seconds from the time I click on a post in
  feed and when images are start to load (if they are progresive jpgs I
  see them loading after that time).

- using 64-bit Xubuntu 13.04 and Liferea 1.8.10
+ using 64-bit Xubuntu 13.04 on Asus laptop with AMD Sempron and Liferea
+ 1.8.10

Packages, which is subscribed to liferea in Ubuntu.

  Long delay before images start to load

Status in “liferea” package in Ubuntu: