** Attachment added: "pippo.mdb"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1242355/+attachment/3887257/+files/pippo.mdb

  libreoffice base connection to mdb via odbc crashes on saving odb file

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:

  I was trying to connect to an existing mdb (MS Access) database file using
unixodbc and libreoffice-base,
  I've got unixodbc , undixodbc-bin and libmdbodbc1 packages installed
  I set the odbc as following :

  /etc/odbc.ini
  [Pippo]
  Description = mine database
  Driver = /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmdbodbc.so.1
  Database = /home/magowiz/pippo.mdb

  /etc/odbcinst.ini
  [MDBTools]
  Description = MDBTools Driver
  Driver = /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmdbodbc.so.1
  Setup = /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/odbc/libmdbodbc.so.1
  Usage = 1
  FileUsage = 1
  UsageCount = 2

  I use the connection wizard into libreoffice base : I can successfully
  test mine connection but while I'm saving the odb file the whole
  program crashes and close itself

  It follows distro and software versions :

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release: 13.10

  apt-cache policy libreoffice-base
  libreoffice-base:
    Installed: 1:4.1.2~rc3-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 1:4.1.2~rc3-0ubuntu1

  apt-cache policy unixodbc
  unixodbc:
    Installed: 2.2.14p2-5ubuntu4
    Candidate: 2.2.14p2-5ubuntu4

  apt-cache policy libmdbodbc1
  libmdbodbc1:
    Installed: 0.7-3
    Candidate: 0.7-3

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: libreoffice-core 1:4.1.2~rc3-0ubuntu1 [modified:
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libcomphelper.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libi18nlangtag.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libspalo.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libucbhelper.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/libunopkgapp.so
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/oosplash usr/lib/libreoffice/program/pluginapp.bin
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin usr/lib/libreoffice/program/spadmin.bin
usr/lib/libreoffice/program/unopkg.bin usr/lib/libreoffice/program/uri-encode]
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  CrashCounter: 1