I log empathy with only facebook account (http enable in
facebook.provider). I found that empathy able to fetch my fb contacts but i
am not sure it is throwing error. I am attaching empathy and
telepathy-gabble log, may be this will help.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 10:16 AM, Dan Jared <1170...@bugs.launchpad.net>wrote:

> [...]
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to a
> duplicate bug report (1222124).
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1170832
>
> Title:
>   "Facebook Requires Authorization" when already authorized
>
> Status in Jabber/XMPP connection manager:
>   Fix Released
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” package in Ubuntu:
>   Confirmed
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” source package in Precise:
>   Triaged
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” source package in Quantal:
>   Triaged
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” source package in Raring:
>   Triaged
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” source package in Saucy:
>   Confirmed
> Status in “telepathy-gabble” package in Debian:
>   Fix Released
>
> Bug description:
>   I am running fully updated 13.04 64-bit. I simply cannot get
>   empathy/UOA to connect to facebook. When I add the account in UOA
>   everything seems to go well, facebook login page loads, it logs in
>   successfully, facebook recognizes the session as "safari on linux";
>   but upon completing the setup in UOA empathy refuses to connect to it
>   and keeps telling me it requires authorization.
>
>   I've Tried the following: Removing the account from UOA
>   Ending all active sessions on facebook and deleting the ubuntu app
>   rebooting
>   adding account in UOA, and allowing the ubuntu app to manage my messages
> etc...
>
>   Didn't help at all. pidgin connects fine on the same computer.
>
>   Sometimes it does let me add it and it works for a while, but
>   eventually this issue happens again and leaves me totally unable to
>   successfully add a facebook account for quite some time, until it
>   randomly decides it wants to work again. Empathy/UOA in 13.04 has been
>   unreliable to the point of ridiculousness, the application is
>   basically unusable and can't handle the one basic task of an instant
>   messaging program, which is connecting to my accounts reliably.
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.04
>   Package: empathy 3.6.4-0ubuntu3
>   ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-19.29-generic 3.8.8
>   Uname: Linux 3.8.0-19-generic x86_64
>   ApportVersion: 2.9.2-0ubuntu8
>   Architecture: amd64
>   Date: Fri Apr 19 16:57:50 2013
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-04-17 (1 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Alpha amd64
> (20130416)
>   MarkForUpload: True
>   ProcEnviron:
>    PATH=(custom, no user)
>    XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
>    LANG=en_US.UTF-8
>    SHELL=/bin/bash
>   SourcePackage: empathy
>   UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Attachment added: "empathy.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1170832/+attachment/3888467/+files/empathy.log

** Attachment added: "gabble.log"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1170832/+attachment/3888468/+files/gabble.log

Packages, which is subscribed to telepathy-gabble in Ubuntu.