** Summary changed:

- Tabs not displaying titles
+ Using fglrx, chromium tabs not displaying titles

Packages, which is subscribed to fglrx-installer in Ubuntu.

  Using fglrx, chromium tabs not displaying titles

Status in Chromium Browser:
  Unknown
Status in AMD fglrx video driver:
  New
Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “fglrx-installer” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  My problem is that Chrome/Chromium (have both installed) are not displaying
page titles rendering many pages.
  Actually, because of bug of keybindings in Gnome 3.9 I can't create
screenshot, but with most pages I have favicon displayed and not any text like
page title.

  It doesn't matter if GPU rendering is enabled or disabled.