Seems fine to me, upstream raised concerns that shift might have similar
issue but without giving details. I'm going to sponsor that SRU, let's
see how the testing goes

** Also affects: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu Saucy)

** Also affects: unity (Ubuntu Saucy)

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu Saucy)

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-settings-daemon (Ubuntu Saucy)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Saucy)

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Saucy)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  after suspend/resume, the Unity HUD is always open when I unlock the
  screen

Status in Gnome Settings Daemon:
  Won't Fix
Status in Unity:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” source package in Saucy:
  Triaged
Status in “unity” source package in Saucy:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Traveling at a conference, so I'm doing a lot of suspending and
  resuming of my laptop.  Every time I open my laptop back up after
  resume and unlock the desktop, the Unity dash is open.  This does not
  happen if I lock my screen using the "lock screen" hotkey, and does
  not happen if my screen is locked by a lid close event; only when the
  system suspends and resumes.  But it is 100% reproducible.

  Package: unity 7.1.0+13.10.20130903.1-0ubuntu1
  CompizPlugins:
[core,composite,opengl,compiztoolbox,decor,imgpng,snap,place,grid,resize,regex,mousepoll,gnomecompat,unitymtgrabhandles,vpswitch,move,animation,expo,session,wall,ezoom,staticswitcher,workarounds,fade,scale,unityshell]
  Date: Thu Sep 19 17:51:29 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64
(20100816.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-05-06 (136 days ago)