   will NOT read CD/R w/ instructions for use of YFI

  will NOT read CD/R w/ instructions for use of YFI

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  I have tried MULTIPLE times over several days to get "this computer"
  (which I'm none to "happy" w/ to begin w/!) to read the instructions
  regarding the instructions for application of my new WYFI system.
  Thus saving myself Mucho dollars per month,per year. I've REALLY,
  REALLY had it w/ this piece of crap computer! It NO LONGER provides
  back-up--it states "No BACK-UP!" Permission denied! Thus, I have NO
  HISTORY! The computer NO LONGER talks to the printer--for no apparent
  reason, other than it's a piece of shit Ubuntu. Boy-oh-boy! Did I ever
  get suckered when I got this piece of SHIT computer! They must have
  seen me coming!  There's NO TECH SUPPORT! There are ALL kinds of BUGS!
  I can't open certain files, again for no apparent reason, except it's
  a Ubuntu! & there's other files that are full of NOTHING but; the
  letter "J", bookmarks, little squiggles-- that's right, I wrote
  squiggles, files that are blank--I've got about 20 of those. The ONLY
  way to get Tech Support is to call London, England. Yeah, right--
  that'll be happening, just about the time I see flying pigs out my
  window! Until they call me or there's a 800 #, I'm STUCK w/ this piece
  of crapo-duro computer. So, GO AHEAD! PLEASE ! MAKE MY YEAR! FIX THIS
  COMPUTER! I'D LOVE IT!!! I MEAN-- LOVE IT!! "CUZ it's real close to
  meeting my hammer, then going out the 4th floor window, then meeting
  w/ the sledge hammer from the handy man!!! I've HAD IT! PLEASE HELP
  ME! I NEED TO READ THIS CD! CAN'T IT EVEN DO THAT SIMPLE OF A TASK?
  Or, is it really that BIG of a piece of shit? If the answer is YES!
  Please don't respond. I might just go out of my mind. & it'd be your
  fault & only my puppy would know the truth! & EVERYBODY should KNOW
  about this computer & Ubuntu! Thank-you in advance for any & all help
  you can provide! (I'm NOT holding my breath.) Tessa