Public bug reported:

When I start a frameless app Typhoon (made with GTK webkit), it always
starts in top left corner. I am using Ubuntu 13.04 32bit. I have also
tested in other systems. Should I add any pictures?

** Affects: webkit (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: Confirmed

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to webkit in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1245215

Title:
  Frameless webkit app always opens at top left corner

Status in “webkit” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  When I start a frameless app Typhoon (made with GTK webkit), it always
  starts in top left corner. I am using Ubuntu 13.04 32bit. I have also
  tested in other systems. Should I add any pictures?

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webkit/+bug/1245215/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to