Hi,

at-spi2-core_2.10.1-0ubuntu0.1 fixes this for me.

Thanks,

Haw

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to at-spi2-core in Ubuntu.

  at-spi2-registryd.conf upstart script missing closing ']'

Status in “at-spi2-core” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “at-spi2-core” source package in Saucy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Impact
  At-spi2 does run, but the missing closing bracket in the upstart config file
may be causing the gsettings check to fail. In addition, the following is shown
in the user's local upstart logs for at-spi2-registryd:

  /proc/self/fd/9: 2: [: missing ]

  Regression potential:
  Little to none at all given that this was a typo.

  Test case:
  1. Install the new at-spi2-core package from saucy-proposed.
  2. Remove the at-spi2-core upstart log from ~/.cache/upstart.
  3. Log out and back in.
  4. The below error should not be present in the at-spi2-core upstart log.

  Hi,

  I'm seeing a bunch of missing ']' errors in ~/.cache/upstart/at-
  spi2-registryd.log. It seems this is because the 'pre-start' stanza is
  missing a closing ']' as shown below:

  pre-start script
      [ "$(gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.interface toolkit-accessibility)" \
           = "true" || exit 0
  end script

  It seems like an easy fix but I can't seem to find which LP branch to
  create a merge proposal against.

  Regards,

  Haw
  ---
  MarkForUpload: True
  Package: at-spi2-core 2.10.0-0ubuntu2 [modified:
usr/share/upstart/sessions/at-spi2-registryd.conf]
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  saucy
  UserGroups: adm admin audio cdrom dialout libvirtd lpadmin netdev plugdev
sambashare users video
  modified.conffile..etc.xdg.autostart.at.spi.dbus.bus.desktop: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.xdg.autostart.at.spi.dbus.bus.desktop:
2013-07-24T01:24:45.829666