No, I did not select language Bangla (Bangladesh) in connection with starting
the LiveCD session.
No, I did not install Xubuntu. I am talking about the liveCD experience itself.

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  LiveCD: wrong language selected by default on login screen

Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  What happened:  When I start the Xubuntu 13.10 i386 LiveCD I directly
  land into the desktop of Xfce. If I log out and log back in by
  entering username as xubuntu and leaving the password field blank at
  the login screen, I get "Bangla - Bangladesh" as the user interface
  language!

  What should happen: If a user doesn't change any language option while
  logging in the first time, they should get English as the default
  language.

  xubuntu@xubuntu:~$ apt-cache policy lightdm
  lightdm:
    Installed: 1.8.2-0ubuntu1