bug from 2009. Version not more supported.
change status to invalid.
** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)
Status: Triaged => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/356708
Title:
evolution doesn't always display events from caldav calendar
Status in The Evolution Mail & Calendaring Tool:
Expired
Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
Binary package hint: evolution
I have a calendar stored on a caldav server, and when I first launch
evolution it (usually) doesn't display any events in the calendar
view. If I deselect the calendar and reselect it, the calendar
sometimes displays correctly, but sometimes only some of the events
display. If I deselect the calendar and re-select it a few times, it
eventually displays all the events. The particular events to be
missing seem to vary at random. Perhaps there is a race condition
somewhere?
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evolution/+bug/356708/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp