Actually, this is an item for Ubuntu, not upstream -- this deals with
Apport, and the way we do (or dir) things.So it should still be triaged.
And... I will check how things are going, and decide on what do to.

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  apport hook for Evolution

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  I have written an apport hook for Evolution; the main idea was to
  sanitise the stacktraces (by taking out all private data). Since I was
  at it, I went ahead and collected a bit of non-private data from
  gconf: eplugins, Junk, and prompts entries.

  The hook tries to find instances of:

  - email addresses
  - IP addresses, or fully-qualified host names
  - some variables that are known (to developers and triageres) to contain
private data, like 'key', 'uri', 'profname', 'username', 'password', etc.

  Full sanitising depends on a hook being driven from the back-office
  retrace (see bug 387933), and will probably need a slightly different
  hook: for example, we should not try to collect gconf data...).

  I am attaching the following files:

  * source_evolution.py: the apport hook itself
  * evo-bugs-with-stacktrace.csv: a comma-separated-values file with the
Evolution bugs that contained a stacktrace attachment
  * apport-download.py: a first-try on a small apport utility to download
(rebuild) an apport report from a bug
  * evo-tester.py: a hack to download the apport reports from the CSV file
above.