Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please have a look on this bug (bug #1234646). If this is
relevant to your problem, please mark your bug report as a duplicate.

Best Regards
    NikTh

** Changed in: unity-lens-friends (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-lens-friends in Ubuntu.

  Searching Social messages from home lens only shows only avatar icons
  instead of actual messages in saucy

Status in “unity-lens-friends” package in Ubuntu:

  Searching Social messages from home lens only shows avatar icons (even
  for non-avatar-name search term) instead of actual message. As a
  result, there no is way to differentiate among similar messages by
  looking at only avatar icons (twitter in this example).

  However searching from social lens itself (unity-lens-friends) works
  fine.

  This is not how home lens behaves for all other lens-es for example,
  when a music is searched by file name relevant results appear
  regardless whether it is searched from  home lens or music lens
  itself.

  I am using twitter in friends app in saucy.

  I have attached a screenshot to visualize.