Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 12.04.2, 32bit
2.1Ghz dou-core
2.5Gb RAM
After upgrade from ver 25 to 25.0.1 many pages are now using 50-100% CPU usage
after being fully loaded.

Verified Plugin Container is the process hoging the CPU.
Plugin Container is not crashing, but at 100% CPU load, you sure as heck can
not use FF.

Also I watch TV shows that are flash based. These show now show 50% or
more CPU load, but the SAME show under version 25.0 only used 20-30%
CPU.

Is there any way I can roll back to ver 25?

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  FireFox 25.0.1 Plugin Container CPU usage

Status in “firefox” package in Ubuntu: