I believe the current ideal process is to send the translations upstream
to Chromium, and languages with enough coverage can be included in the
official Ubuntu builds in the mean time. That being said, because a very
small percent of the strings have been translated, I don't think the
language will be added to the official Ubuntu builds at the moment
(assuming there are any being added; I don't see the launchpad-
translations.patch in the repo or the build log).

That being said, thank you for translating Chromium to Irish.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Support for Irish language (Gaeilge) in Chromium on Ubuntu

Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu:

  The Launchpad Irish team is starting to translate Chromium into Irish
  (Gaeilge - language code GA) on Launchpad. Would it be possible to
  start including the Irish language pack in chromium-browser-l10n? (The
  translation will not be complete for a while - is this an issue?).