** Also affects: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: bitesize

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  "Videos" is a very confusing name for a video player

Status in One Hundred Papercuts:
  Triaged
Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu Ringtail daily 20130128

  1. Right-click on a video file in the file manager.
  2. After opening the file, choose "Help" > "About".

  What you see:
  1. "Open With Videos"
  2. "Videos" "Videos" "Totem Website".

  What's wrong with this:
  1. Open a video with videos? That doesn't make any sense. I have a Videos
folder, but this video is not in that folder.
  2. The window is titled "About Videos", but doesn't tell me anything about
videos. And then a wild Totem appears.

  This is a regression: In Ubuntu 12.10 and earlier, the program was
  called "Movie Player", which was pretty accurate.