I ran the postgresql-common integration tests on all -proposed packages
for all releases, no regressions.

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to postgresql-9.1 in Ubuntu.

  New upstream microreleases 9.1.11, 8.4.19

Status in “postgresql-8.4” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “postgresql-9.1” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “postgresql-8.4” source package in Lucid:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-8.4” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-9.1” source package in Precise:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-9.1” source package in Quantal:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-9.1” source package in Raring:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-9.1” source package in Saucy:
  Fix Committed
Status in “postgresql-9.1” source package in Trusty:

  PostgreSQL will announce new upstream microreleases on Thursday. No
  security issues, but this contains urgent "potential data loss" bug
  fixes, the worst of which has been introduced in 9.1.10/8.4.18.

  I'll update the description with the official annoucement once it goes
  public.

  UPDATE: Announcement: http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1492/