Thank you for your bug report. Blue is the color ubuntu-themes uses for
GtkInfoBar in question mode, it does seem weird indeed and we should
probably change it, not sure what to pick though

you can see the different mode in gtk3-demo, we use
- yellow for info
- orange for warning
- red for error
- blue for question

** Package changed: nautilus (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-themes (Ubuntu)

  Bin in nautilus have blue stripes - it does not accept Ubuntu colours

Status in “ubuntu-themes” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi, I have blue stripe in nautilus - Bin.... please see screenshot. It
  do not accept Ubuntu colour theming.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.8.2-0ubuntu2.1
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Mon Dec  9 07:49:47 2013
  GsettingsChanges:
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'geometry' b"'1019x626+75+24'"
   b'org.gnome.nautilus.window-state' b'sidebar-width' b'194'
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: nautilus