** Summary changed:

- Changes window focus in Xmonad window manager
+ Changes window focus in Xmonad window manager (no focus-follows-mouse)

** Summary changed:

- Changes window focus in Xmonad window manager (no focus-follows-mouse)
+ Changes window focus in Xmonad window manager (without focus-follows-mouse)

Packages, which is subscribed to unclutter in Ubuntu.

  Changes window focus in Xmonad window manager (without focus-follows-
  mouse)

Status in “unclutter” package in Ubuntu:

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  cody@cody-G46VW:~/source/unclutter/unclutter-8$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      13.10

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname'
or by checking in Software Center
  cody@cody-G46VW:~/source/unclutter/unclutter-8$ apt-cache policy unclutter
  unclutter:
    Installed: 8-19
    Candidate: 8-19
    Version table:
   *** 8-19 0
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ saucy/universe amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  3) What you expected to happen
  My cursor to be hidden without the side effect of shifting focus to the
window the cursor was over when it disappeared

  4) What happened instead
  I stopped moving my mouse, started reading a terminal to the left, then as
the mouse disappeared it shifted focus to my browser window to the right
graying out my terminal :/