Found this in the terminal where I executed `ubuntu-bug gedit`

(process:8346): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
'sys_page_size == 0' failed

Packages, which is subscribed to gedit in Ubuntu.

  Gedit Window Frozen

Status in “gedit” package in Ubuntu:

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      13.10

  Initially symptom was that Gedit froze. However, right clicking to
  copy text from terminal also caused a long delay, so the problem is
  probably window manager related.

  Please give a link to debugging instructions and I'll send more info
  next time. Only some applications are affected.

  Package: gedit 3.8.3-0ubuntu3
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64