same problema again on 13.04 and now 13.10 on XPS 13

  Cursor moves with "Disable touchpad while typing"

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  When using the "Disable Touchpad While Typing", the cursor still
  moves, yet the the click is disabled.

  I'm not sure if this is a bug or simply a desirable feature, though.

  The fact that the cursor moves is probably wrong, as it keeps distracting the
user, and probably the user
  has the habit to put the cursor somewhere in the screen where it does not
bother beforie typing.

  Actually, ideally, the cursor shoud disapear when typind is performed. And
only return to function if
  the touchpad or the mouse are clearly moved (or touched). I still get many
undesirable "clicks" when
  typing with the touchpad in this mode.

  I'm using Ubuntu 13.04, 64 bits.