Hello,

I installed 13.10 on my machine back in November and I've been getting
these moments where the screen locks up and I can't move the mouse or
anything. I'm thinking it might be Xorg flaking out because when I
escape to an emergency terminal the sound will come back but the screen
is still frozen on whatever content was already on there.

I have to keep pressing and holding the power button and doing a hard
shutdown. This issue has happened to me at least over 20 times since I
installed Ubuntu.

Arch: AMD64
Linux version: 3.11.0-14-generic
Ubuntu version: 13.10 AMD64
Graphics card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400

** Affects: xorg-server (Ubuntu)

** Tags: 13.10 bot-comment freeze lock up xorg
--
Random screen lock-ups?
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.