Thanks a lot for your indications, Christopher, I'm not accostumed to report bugs, and your instructions have been useful for me.
I've installed all the packages you've told me, reproduced the crash, found the 15 Mb file in /var/crash and (I think) sent the report. Just some questions: * Is there any way to assure I've sent the report ok? as I wasn't sure of it, I think I've sent it twice. Anyway, for if not, I've saved the crash file in order to be sent again if neccessary * As I've not been sent to a new bug web page in ubuntu launchpad, do I have to open another bug, mark the previous one as anything, or..? Thank you :) -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1260957 Title: Libreoffice Impress crashes when inserting an image Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu: Invalid Bug description: I'm using Impress in LibreOffice 4.1.3.2 and Kubuntu 13.10 (KDE4). Sometimes, randomly, when I'm preparing a presentation and just try to insert an image, the program crashes after choosing the file in the file dialog, or in the moment that the file dialog opens. The version of my libreoffice-kde (the package I suspect this is related with), is 1:4.1.3-0ubuntu1 I've followed some instructions found in the web and I'm using the LibreOffice dialogs, which are ugly compared to KDE UI. As I've read this post about Gentoo, and maybe it helps: http://dilfridge.blogspot.com.es/2013/12/libreoffice-kde-integration.html it would be great if Kubuntu/Ubuntu team integrates this, or solves the annoying crash bug in any other way. Thanks a lot in advance for your so good work ;) To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1260957/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

