Yes that's right, I stopped it because it didn't stop itself, that's what I tried to say in comment #8. Despite running chromium-browser -g --no-sandbox, I don't get back to the prompt. Any other suggestions on how I can make the browser crash to get the SIGSEGV backtrace?
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1256642 Title: Chromium shows "aw snap" error on every page Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: I am using Chromium 30.0.1599.114 on Ubuntu 13.10 and I get a aw snap error message on every page I try to load, including the settings page. I tried reinstalling, deleting ~/.config/chrome and ~/.cache/chromium and I still have the same issue. The debug log shows a [6:6:1201/143302:WARNING:plugin_module.cc(673)] PPP_InitializeModule returned failure -2, but I don't know what that means. I would appreciate any help. Cheers, Oier To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1256642/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

