Indeed, it looks fixed here too after updating. I suspect the cause
might have been that the underlying gtk-3.0 library was upgraded to
version 3.10 while gnome-sudoku was still at 3.8. Might have been some
mismatch or change between the two versions causing the strange
behaviour which got sorted out once gnome-sudoku was upgraded to 3.10 as
well.

Since sudoku now works again, I'm marking this Fix released.


** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Fix Released

** Changed in: gnome-sudoku (Ubuntu)
       Status: Confirmed => Fix Released

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-sudoku in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1261600

Title:
  Window for Sudoku "New Game" is about 30 px high and can't be enlarged
  (Trusty)

Status in “gnome-sudoku” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I'm running Xubuntu 14.04. Most of the menu items are greyed out
  (exceptions are "Print" and "Close").

  Now that I know the window is there, I can scroll down so that I can
  see the various game choices. But on first glance, it looks like
  there's a "New Game" title and the rest of the window didn't render.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
  Package: gnome-sudoku 1:3.8.1-1ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.12.0-7.15-generic 3.12.4
  Uname: Linux 3.12.0-7-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.12.7-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: i386
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Dec 17 15:24:05 2013
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: gnome-sudoku
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-sudoku/+bug/1261600/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to