Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: rfkill (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rfkill in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth is activated once the (hardware) WLAN switch is turned on

Status in “rfkill” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I work on a Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon with Ubuntu 13.04. I have System
  Settings -> Bluetooth -> 2x "OFF" (bluetooth disabled). If I switch on
  the WLAN switch on the left side of the notebook, it not only turns on
  WiFi, but also Bluetooth. I consider this rather a bug than a feature,
  especially since this behavior can't (?) be changed.

  lsb_release -rd output:
  Release:      13.04