KALImar Franklin, this bug was reported a while ago and there hasn't
been any activity in it recently. We were wondering if this is still an
issue? If so, could you please test for this with the latest development
release of Ubuntu? ISO images are available from
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/ .

If it remains an issue, could you please run the following command in
the development release from a Terminal
(Applications->Accessories->Terminal), as it will automatically gather
and attach updated debug information to this report:

apport-collect -p xorg <replace-with-bug-number>

Thank you for your understanding.

Helpful bug reporting tips:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Constant annoying little "f" artifacts drawn in every browser I use on
  12.10

Status in “xorg” package in Ubuntu:

  I cant access my settings on Chrome nor Chromium.  These annoying
  little f"s is in every browser after I downloaded Ubuntu 12.10...I
  cant access Gnome, Ubuntu nor any desktop outside of
  Xubuntu/Xfce...Why? I am reporting this bug on both launchpad and
  Ubuntu. I upgraded to 12.10 thru launchpad and had this problem every
  sense.  thank U