Far more beautiful and lighter !  :)
Does it also work from thaw?

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  "Computer will suspend very soon because of inactivity." dialog when
  resuming from suspend

Status in Gnome Settings Daemon:
  Unknown
Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  After upgrading to 13.10 today, every time I unlock my computer after
  leaving it for a long time I get this prompt:

  --

  Power

  Automatic suspend

  Computer will suspend very soon because of inactivity.

  --

  However, the computer doesn't actually suspend.

  And even if I do this manually (which works) and then resume, the
  prompt is still there (and in that case, not true at all).

  This is ugly and seems broken!

  As suggested by the upstream Gnome bug report, this is an issue
  pertaining to Ubuntu's lack of systemd integration.

  Package: ubuntu-desktop 1.304
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-8-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sat Sep 28 15:32:42 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Release i386
(20120423)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: ubuntu-meta
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-09-28 (0 days ago)