Start with attaching your Xorg.0.log and the result of running
LIBGL_DEBUG=1 glxinfo

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  i915 crashes, Software rendering Mode enabled after updating the
  Latest Xserver-xorg-intel...

Status in “xserver-xorg-video-intel” package in Ubuntu:

  i am using Linux Mint 16 (Ubuntu 13.10) kernel Version 3.11(Default Kernel),
after updating This Package (xserver-xorg-video-Intel), my Drivers Won't
working, Linux always start in Software Rendering Mode....
  See the Attached ScreenShot Please... My Graphic card is INTEL HD Graphics
3000, processor 2.2Ghz Dual Core....
  Hope Someone respond it...