   udisksd crashed with SIGSEGV in udisks_daemon_util_check_authorization_sync()

Packages, which is subscribed to udisks2 in Ubuntu.

  Udisks crashed when incorrectly unplugged device

Status in “udisks2” package in Ubuntu:

  I don't really know what's happend, i just see that it's crashed when
  device was unplugged. xUbuntu 12.10, all updates installed at
  10.11.12. I attached apport crash file