Public bug reported:

Using Nvidia settings, the 120hz refresh rate is not being remembered
after shutdown or rebooting.  Yes the monitor supports 120hz and I use
this setting on Windows 7 all the time.

Using Ubuntu 13.10 64-bit and Nvidia drivers (I chose the "tested" one
on the list).

This was never a problem with the previous versions of Ubuntu (I'm using
13.10 because it feels faster and I can install the newer apps).

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1269763

Title:
  Nvidia settings not remembered

Status in “nvidia-graphics-drivers” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Using Nvidia settings, the 120hz refresh rate is not being remembered
  after shutdown or rebooting.  Yes the monitor supports 120hz and I use
  this setting on Windows 7 all the time.

  Using Ubuntu 13.10 64-bit and Nvidia drivers (I chose the "tested" one
  on the list).

  This was never a problem with the previous versions of Ubuntu (I'm
  using 13.10 because it feels faster and I can install the newer apps).

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers/+bug/1269763/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to